These conditions apply whether a contract has been made verbally or in writing
- Our acceptance of your reservation implies that you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and governed by the laws of England.
- iGO Tours Ltd reserves the right to supply a substitute coach, including those of other operators than the one ordered and no additional charge will be made provided that the extra seats and facilities are not utilised. Bookings are accepted subject to availability at the time. iGO Tours Ltd reserves the right to substitute coaches of a similar quality or drivers during the course of the jurney or job due to unforreseen circumstances or as a result of legislation concerning drivers hours.
- iGO Tours Ltd cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by unforseen circumstances i.e. breakdowns, traffic delays, accidents, severe weather conditions or any natural disasters.
PAYMENT & CHARGES
- All charges must be paid for in advance unless the hirer has a credit account or a credit accepted by our company.
- iGO Tours Ltd accepts no liability for delays however caused or the loss however caused of hirers private property.
- iGO Tours Ltd reserves the right to charge a cancellation charge for cancellations under seven days of departure of 50%, under 48 hours 100% charge. Bookings for VIP facilities will incur a minimum charge of 50% after confirmation.
- All parking charges are charged extra.
- Surcharges are applicable for hirers on Christmas, Boxing and New Year's Day bookings and other public holidays.
- Gratuities are at the client's discretion we suggest 5% to 10% of the hire.
- Although there is no VAT on coach hire, VAT is charged on services other than the basic hire.
- Any damage done by a member of a party or group travelling on one of the Company's coaches will be the responsibility of the hirer.
- Quotations are made subject to a vehicle suiting the hirer's requirements being available at the time of acceptance.
- Quotations are based on costs prevailing at the time and in accordance with details provided by the hirer.
- The hirer must not advertise details of a journey to the general public which is less than 30 miles.
- In the event of any emergency or force majeure or action by the hirer to vary the agreed conditions unilaterally, the Company may without further or other liability cancel the contract.
- Whenever refusal or removal of a customer may be necessary for the safety of such customer or other customers or drivers, including, but not limited to:
- Persons whose conduct is disorderly, offensive, abusive, or violent;
- Persons who fail to comply with or interfere with the duties of driver;
- Persons who wear or have on or about their person concealed or unconcealed deadly or dangerous weapons;
- Persons with a communicable disease or infection known or reasonably believed by iGO Tours to pose a direct threat to the health or safety of others.
- Not more than the maxiumum number of passengers indicated may be carried on each vehicle.
- During the hiring, the driver must not be the sole judge of the reasonableness of any request for a change of route or time in any event. The vehicle(s) will depart at the agreed time and the Company will not be liable for any loss or injury sustained by a passenger failing to join the vehicle at the appointed time, unless arranged to the contryary in advance by the Company. The most direct route beetwen any two points will be taken by the driver.
- Hirers are reminded that there are regulations concerning drivers hours and the use of tachographs, wich must not be exceeded.
- Luggage and personal effects are on or in our vehicles are at the owner's risk. Gangways, doorways and emergency exits must not be obtructed. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure the correct number of casses is loaded and unloaded and the figures should be agreed with the driver. The Company does not guarantee to carry all luggage or effects produced by a single party on any one journey. The driver is the sole arbiter as to carriage of passengers luggage and storage.
- All hirers and individual passengers are recommended to obtain insurance for those items where, save for negligence, the Company's liability is limited (such as delays of luggage).
- Our drivers will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
iGO TOURS LTD POLICY
- Animals will not be carried on any vehicle, except guide dogs.
- Alcohol – Under no circumstances may alcoholic drinks be carried on or consumed upon the vehicle without the express permission of the company in writing.
- No Smoking policy. All coaches are non-smoking. Passengers are not permitted to smoke, this includes electronic cigarettes in any vehicle operated by the Company. The Company is entitled to require offending passengers to remove themselves from the coach if they do not comply with a request to desist from smoking.
- Our vehicles you are travelling on are fitted with seatbelts, you are legally required to wear it.
- We reserve the right to request that you open any article of luggage for inspection by the driver or other company officer in your presence if for reasons of security, it is considered necessary to do so.
- Refreshments may not be carried on to the coach and consumed without the permission of the Company, which must be obtained in advance of the journey.
- Complaints - must be made within 7 days of the date of hire in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are booking an international journey, we may need to take information related to your identification documents and may be required to provide this to border controls in order to permit you to travel. We take your privacy very seriously, and will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with good commercial practice and applicable law.
- Where the iGO Tours Ltd hires in other vehicles from other operators at the request of the hirer or where the Company arranges ancillary facilities, such as meals, accomodation, ferries, admission tickets or any other service provided by another contractor, it does so as agent forand on behalf of the hirer. Any terms and conditions imposed by such other contractors through the Company shall be binding on the hirer as if he has directly contracted such services.
- iGO Tours Ltd reserves the right to cancel any tour or excursion at their discreation. In the event of an emergency or an action by the hirer to vary the agreed conditions, the company may return all money paid and without further liability cancel the contract. We do not supply alternative transport if the company cancels.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A PASSENGER
At iGO Tours Ltd we aim to meet the EU standards on Passenger Rights 2013 covering passengers on long distance coach services.
- We will provide you with adequate information throughout your journey if it is cancelled or delayed.
- A full version of the Passenger Rights legislation is available from www.ec.europa.eu/transport/passenger-rights/en
- Orders are only accepted in that law of England shall apply to the contract arising from such an order and to the determination of the rights and liabilities of the respective parties, in that no action or other proceedings shall be brought by either party in relation to such contract except in a Court of competant juristriction in England.